We have changed the 60% of Fluorescent light to led light in our offices. Lights capable to transform up to 98 % of its energy in light and only 2 % in heat and consume between 50 % and 80 % of less energy than a fluorescent light.
Doing an efficient use of water and its waste.
Saving electricity and consuming less paper through the use of: recyclable and a not traditional cellulose paper; digital platforms of documentation, multi functional, ecological printers (which reduce the consumption of energy and paper.)
Efficient waste management plan, divided in:
Own treatment plant.
Involving our staff and clients to apply the 3Rs of recycling.
Bags for our buses.
We reduce our carbon footprint and propitiate a better air quality, to reduce the greenhouse effect and climatic change through two mechanisms:
- Mitigation Actions
Actions to reduce the emission of carbon and derives produce from our operation.
- Compensation Actions:
Actions to recompense the carbon emissions we liberate to the atmosphere.
Some actions are:
- Saving fuel through different techniques.
- Washing our vehicles with water of rain.
- Turning off our compressor in rush hours of demand.
- Turning off our buses in waiting times.
- Buses with procedure Euro 4.
- Adequate maintenance and suitable use of air conditioner.
- And others.